Just Keep Washing: Keeping hands clean + happy during Coronavirus
Hand Washing seems like a pretty straightforward endeavor – one of the first things we learn to do as a young child. And yet, even those of us with the best intentions for remembering to wash often – can sometimes forget. We’re reposting some guidelines posted by the CDC as an easy reminder. Because, why not?
(From the CDC): Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick. Learn when and how you should wash your hands to stay healthy.
How Germs Spread
Washing hands can keep you healthy and prevent the spread of respiratory and diarrheal infections from one person to the next. Germs can spread from other people or surfaces when you:
- Touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Prepare or eat food and drinks with unwashed hands
- Touch a contaminated surface or objects
- Blow your nose, cough, or sneeze into hands and then touch other people’s hands or common objects
Key Times to Wash Hands
You can help yourself and your loved ones stay healthy by washing your hands often, especially during these key times when you are likely to get and spread germs:
- Before, during, and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After handling pet food or pet treats
- After touching garbage
When you’re ready to stock up on your favorite premium hand washes, check out our wide array of hand washes and hand creams, infused with essential oils and butters to help keep hands clean AND hydrated.
Foaming Hand Washes:
Uplift your senses every time you scrub up with our Foaming Hand Wash. With a fluffy texture that glides across your skin to cleanse every nook and cranny, this hand soap offers a lightweight feel.
Liquid Hand Washes with Argan Oil:
Lock moisture in with our Liquid Hand Wash. This ultra clean formula nourishes your hands with organic argan oil, while the rich lather ensures smooth, gentle cleansing. Rinse clean and enjoy the light scent left behind.